Skip to content
- Sign into your Google account. Make sure you’re using your business (not personal) account if it’s a business website.
- Go to Google Search Console.
- Click “Add a property”.
- Choose “Website” from the drop-down menu and enter the URL of your site. Make sure you’re using the exact URL that appears in the browser bar.
- Click “Add”.
- Pick a way to verify your own website (HTML file upload, domain name provider, HTML tag, GA tracking code, or GTM container snippet).
- If your site supports both http:// and https://, add both as separate sites. You must also add each domain (for example, seopoz.com, blog.seopoz.com and so on).